|* Please let me know the use of agriculture, construction, a dynamo, etc.
* Engine model and an serial number are required for engine parts.
(The engine number is stamped on the cylinder block.)
* Basically, a main part maker, main part model, a main part number, engine model, and the serial number are required.
(Engine model and the serial number are indispensable to an engine-related order)
Since there is a model which is needed also for an inquiry of a forklift plentifully, please check a request of an estimate beforehand.
* The check of a model is required also for the estimate of a forklift.
What is checked is that of Nissan, TCM, Komatsu, and the Mitsubishi forklift. It is in the state of a clutch and a brake.
Is it a dry clutch or an oil clutch?
Please let me know it.
* Since the statement of documents has many mistakes, the check of a main body model number, a main body machine number, an engine model number, and an engine number asks you for a check by a vehicle.
* Since there is a kind of inquiries of the mast-related parts of a forklift in height quantity etc., they require a mast model number.
The mast model number is written a main body nameplate or beside the mast.
* An inquiry of attachment (option)-related of a forklift requires an attachment model number.
A face plate is near an attachment cylinder or the back neighborhood of a backrest.
* Construction machinery, especially agricultural machine relations require time for the answer of an inquiry.
Please understand that I make you trouble.